Bali Rafting Ayung River
Join us for an unforgettable adventure in Bali of the best rivers as the tumble out of the tropical mountains
Bali Rafting Ayung River, offers visitors several exciting river rafting trips in Bali. The Ayung River located near Ubud Village, the river has lovely scenery surrounding and beautiful waterfall. Long the way you will see some nice rice terraces. The river length is 12 km and you will pass through 27 type of II and III rapid class. Also pass through water drops and beautiful spectacular view of waterfalls this will ensure your Bali rafting trips in a fun and awesome adventure experience in Bali and one of recommended things to do in Ubud.
After approximately 2 hours rafting trip you will be reached the finish point and the restaurant are waiting for you to satisfied your hunger. The restaurant will offer you delicious buffet lunch and you can have it as much as you want.
With a view to safety and the most enjoyable experience, our raft trips or raft expeditions are accompanied by experienced local raft captains. Our captains are friendly, well trained. They have a good knowledge of the river area, in which they were born. They will be happy to answer any question and share with you information about this region, the nature, the traditions…
We operate adventure tours for the culturally minded with an emphasis on preserving local ways of life and customs. We can tailor make your adventure for you, your family or your whole group.
Bali White Water Rafting
Rafting expeditions in a tropical climate are simply great. No need of thermal wetsuits as the water is lukewarm. Lush tropical jungle, wild rivers, bamboo campsites, Balinese smiles and gourmet food, as well as the likelihood of spotting wild animals, should make this the trip of a lifetime.
On every river expedition, we use adequate equipment such as life jackets and helmets are provided.
Participants are required to wear a life jacket and helmet while on the rafts.
Ayung River Adventure is dedicated to providing safe and memorable white water experiences while enjoying cultural highlights in Bali.
- Pick up and transfer services (some area additional charges will be applied, please see the table below).
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- Rafting equipment safety approve
- Professional river rafting guide
- Shower facilities and fresh towels
- Toilet and changing rooms
- Indonesian menu buffet lunch with 5 star chef
- Coverage of insurance to US $ 50.000
What to bring:
- T-shirt, swim suit, short pants, river sandals, sun cream
- Change of clothes to be use after the activities
- Plastic bag to wrap your wet clothes
- Money for buying drink at the restaurant
- IDR80.000 for printed photo (if you want to buy)